Tuesday, April 8, 2014

new maybelline volum' express pumped up colossal mascara review!

 
 

hello!
So I recently went to Walmart and saw that Maybelline came out with a new mascara!
If you have been following me for awhile you would know that my obsession for mascara is too real. Anytime a new mascara comes out to the drugstore im all about it.
I bought this mascara for $5.49 @ walmart
click here to watch demo http://youtu.be/of2zOXDUoO4
 



the packaging to me is perfect! I love the pink and gold and think its super fun!
the wand is something very different. Ive never seen a wand like this where it has a curve. As for the actual brush... I love it. Its super big and I fee like it gets all my lashes.

Now this mascara clams to give 16x more volume to your lashes.... I disagree at least for my short baby lashes.
I feel like this is an average mascara. Nothing to crazy going on for me!
I think it did a pretty good job but I don't think its amazing.
if your a mascara junkie like me id say go for it and try it out!
If you're new to makeup I would pass if you have short eyelashes like me...


as you can see from the pics its not doing anything crazy for my lashes.


watch my demo here: http://youtu.be/of2zOXDUoO4

No comments:

Post a Comment