Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My everyday makeup routine

Well hello again!
I haven't done a "everyday makeup" look a long time so I figured I would do one for you guys! 
You can watch the full video/ tutorial on my youtube channel.
http://youtu.be/fjOciJXURMA



Step one: mouisturize your face! I love this one from the up and up brand at target!
Next it's foundation time, I skipped primer bc I'm using the covergirl 3 in 1 outlast foundation and there is already a primer in the foundation! 
To blend it out I used my beauty blender from Sephora 
After that I conceal any zits and undereye circles I may have with the covergirl Tru blend fix stick concealer. 
After putting my concealer on I have to set it with powder. Ive been loving this powder from airspun 
Now I move on to the eyes and come back at the end to do blush. 
For the eyes I started off with a primer from elf or eyes lips face
Then I use my starlooks pallete all over the lip using a nude shade.  Then  my urban decay naked pallete in the color buck in the crease. 
For mascara I use the cover girl clump crusher and the loreal voluminous 
Back to the face I finish off with a light bronzer from nyc cosmetics in the color sunny 
And that's it! Normally I put on a Chapstick for the lips or a nude lipstick ( i used loreal fairest nude in todays video! 
Make sure to check out my video to see me using the products! 
Thanks x courtneyyvb 

No comments:

Post a Comment