Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Nyx at cvs!

So I've been pretty excited about nyx coming to cvs because I rarely get a chance to go to ulta because it's kinda far away. 
So I was so happy when I saw the new displays at cvs! 
They have everything from eyeliner to face powder BUT no foundation or concealers!!!!! Wtf 
   the soft matte lip creams, matte lipsticks, and butter glosses 
Also found it to be very weird that almost all the products don't have any type of plastic wrapping to make sure no one gets into the products and uses them 
They had eyeliners and they jumbo eye pencils as well 
Also loved all the blush and cream blush they had there 
Overall I'm super happy that nyx is so close to me now and I'm excited to be review more products from them! 
Xo courtneyyvb 


No comments:

Post a Comment